Friday, July 08, 2005

Part Time Jobs

Cops work part time jobs. It’s just the way it is. I work them too. They are a nice way to earn extra money. My family is going on vacation in a couple of weeks so I have been working as much as I can to have extra money for our trip, in fact I am working a part time job now. It is a nice thing to be able to work and pick up some quick money.

There is a lot of gas exploration going on around the area. My job tonight is to sit at the lake watching some equipment making sure nothing happens to it. It sure is a nice night to be sitting here; I should have brought a fishing pole. It’s a tough job but someone has to do it.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Lewis Family said...

So happy you are coming. Can't wait to see all of you.

July 14, 2005 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home