Thursday, May 18, 2006

Passed Out

The other day I was leaving the jail towards the end of my shift. I heard the dispatcher dispatch a suspicious vehicle call not far away. The dispatcher said that a subject was asleep in a car parked in a yard. The part of town the call was in is not the nicest part and it is not uncommon for people to park in their yards.

I arrived and located the car. Sure enough it was parked in a yard with a person in it. The way the car was parked made it look like it did not belong there. All the other cars were parked in the driveway at the opposite end of the lot from where the car was parked.

Anyway I tried to wake the guy up and he wouldn’t at first. When he did he did not speak English. I was able to communicate with him in Spanish. I determined that he did not live there and that he was intoxicated so I arrested him. While searching him I discovered that he had urinated on himself. I was not happy about that at all. I also located some marijuana in his pocket so he went to jail for public intoxication and possession of marijuana. At the jail he was too intoxicated to remember where he lived or his phone number.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home