Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Fun in the Park

I was dispatched to the park the other day in reference to people in a Toyota pick up and Chevrolet pick up having relations in the park. The way the dispatcher dispatched the call she said the trucks were having relations. I was pretty sure the dispatcher meant to say people in one of the truck’s were having relations but that is not what she said so I asked her if she meant the truck’s were having relations. When she answered me I heard the other two dispatchers laughing hysterically in the background. I am glad they thought it was funny; sometimes our job is way too serious. I got to the park and located the offending trucks. I found a couple sitting in one of the trucks. They were fully clothed and said they had just been making out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home