Friday, August 12, 2005

More Marijuana

I saw a guy riding his bicycle in the middle of a busy street Monday night without a headlight. I stopped him to talk with him. He was sweating profusely and could not stand still or stop fidgeting. These are some clues that he may be on some kind of drug. He volunteered that he did not have anything on him and that I could check all I wanted.

Since he offered, I asked him if he minded emptying his pockets for me, he said no. Then he felt his pockets but did not empty them saying "see there is nothing in them." I asked if he minded if I checked for myself and he told me I could check all I wanted, so I did. When I got to his left front shorts pocket I felt a plastic bag. I immediately suspected it contained some type of drug.

I removed the bag and found that it contained a green leafy substance that appeared to be marijuana. I placed him under arrest. He said the shorts weren't his they belonged to a friend. The substance field tested positive for marijuana and he went to jail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home