Friday, August 12, 2005

Marijuana

I made a traffic stop Saturday night. I checked the occupants for warrants and found out a passenger had a warrant. I took him out of the car and handcuffed him. Then asked if there was anything in the car I needed to know about. He told me he had a knife and some "baggies" in a backpack in the truck. I told him I was not worried about a knife thinking he meant a pocket knife, but was concerned about the "baggies" thinking he meant some kind of drugs.

I placed him in my patrol car and searched the truck incident to arrest. I found the backpack and opened it up. There was a double bladed knife in a sheath. I looked a little further in the backpack and found some marijuana. It wasn't his night, he went from going to jail for a warrant to two additional charges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home